Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm Back.

I wrote this post on Monday and I'm just now posting it. So some things have changed. I'm still working on the one post a week, at least. Now that things are getting interesting, I have to be more consistent with posting. A challenge to myself.

Last week, I was busy getting things ready for a craft show. I didn't sell anything, not many vendors did, but I had a great time. The weather was awesome, sunny with a great breeze. The people were friendly, I laughed and networked. Once I got back home, I met a neighbor who happens to be a lawyer. Isn't that cool? You never know when one may come in handy.

Sunday was spent reorganizing my show boxes. Then I also straightened all work areas. I designed 3 dolls for the film and started 2 new doll heads. I was feeling pretty good. I had 3 things on my list: straighten up for messing up again, design one doll for the movie, start needle felting. I did all those things and that felt great.

Monday morning I didn't go for my walk with my neighbor. He injured himself. Having stayed up late the previous night, I slept in a bit. Got up and went grocery shopping. I'm working on eating better again. No more cookies or chips. No more candy 'til Halloween. More salads and I've got to look at my casserole recipes.

I got what was on my list. I stuck to the program. The only thing I got that wasn't on my list was juice. I have stuff for breakfast, lunch at the job and dinner for 2 weeks. I'm set. I groaned at the bill. It's so expensive to be healthy. I also had to get some cleaning supplies and toilet paper. Can't eat any of those. Civilizations have fallen because of no toilet paper.

Even though grocery shopping isn't my favorite thing to do, I felt pretty good. I asked myself why? Because I had Sat. off. I didn't have that stress or worry about a job. I was able to enjoy being outside on a beautiful day and be around like minded people. I think I will have to take off one Sat. a month, just to aid my mental capacities. I felt quite content. I like this feeling.

Now, as for dolls in progress. I did take pics and will post them tonight. Promise, or you can give me 50 lashes with a wet noodle. :D

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...