Sunday, September 6, 2009

Prioritizing

I was starting to get stressed a little, or at least was. Thing shad been moving along swimmingly until I hit a bump. The reality of what I had to do, needed to do, whacked me on the head and a little fear crept in. What the heck was I doing? I must be nuts. Instead of falling apart, I became still and thought about it.

What needed to be done right away? Items for the Art & Faith Festival. Fair enough. Items for the movie can wait until this is over. Filming won't necessarily start with what I'm working on, so I've got a bit more time. Faith Festival is in less than a week and I may make a little money. In this economic clime, any little bit will help. The world will not end because of my decision and my nerves will feel better. It's great when I can figure things out.

Life is good. Onward.

2 comments:

Jody said...

More doll pics! Am very anxious to see the outcome...

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Hi Jody. I've taken pics and will post them tonight. They are of works in progress so people can see the evolution.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...