Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy October!

I love this time of year. Clean air, and later the smell of fallen leaves and pine trees. I finally pulled out an extra blanket and I feel so cozy under everything in the morning. The bird song is way different now and I don't hear as many crickets or cicadas.

The bodies of the fortune tellers have been cut out and will be sewn either today or tomorrow. Gotta go to the job tonight. I want to have their body parts stuffed by Sun. I'm also practicing needle felting and hope to get a pic up of that with the fortune tellers.

I'll also being editing a page of my sci-fi short story so I can send it off at some point. Busy, busy, busy. But it's fall!

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...