Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Tiny Tree

This is my little Christmas tree.  It's got handmade ornaments (by me and others), some that were given to me, and mini lights.  Love the mini lights.  I keep them on the tree all year because they're very soothing to look at after a long days work.  Creative or otherwise.  The little porcelain doll I got from the dollar store some years ago.  I thought she was cute.  One day she'll get a new outfit.

I got a few gifts this year so I could actually put them under my tree.  I'm so excited!  One is still unopened.  The two books are from a friend out in California.  One is on Queen Nefertiti and the other Grace O'Malley, the Irish pirate queen.  Love those pirates.  A few more gifts have been added since I took this pic.  Wow!

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...