Monday, July 11, 2011

Heavy Rebel Weekend


Heavy Rebel Weekend 2011. I love old cars, especially the good looking ones. There seems to be a trend these days to show rusted and beat up old cars, which is fine, if that's what you like. I want my car looking spiffy. I can see myself in the red one. Oh yeah! The cars drive in and park along 2 streets, people dress up in 50's attire but this year I didn't see that many. There were a lot of tatoos and it could have been a tatoo weekend. This is the first time I finally remembered my camera.




 A friend said she could see this one running liquor in the backwoods of North Carolina.


A mini wood Airstream. It's set up as a wet bar in the back.


One of the rusted ones.



Yes, that is a hearse. Sweet isn't it? A fun thing to start off my year long birthday celebration.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...