Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I don't have a new scary picture right now so I'll show a piece I did some time ago. One of my first needle felted pieces.


I am just about ready to start NaNoWriMo, November 1 at midnight. I'm very excited about reaching 50,000 words in 30 days. I'm finishing up two stories I'd started before and I want to get that first draft done. One is a fantasy pirate story and the other a mid-grade kid story dealing with zombies. I am cooking for the week so all I have to do is heat a meal up and get to writing. I also have dolls and ornaments to do for the holidays. So November will be very busy and prove to be quite interesting. I will post my word count on a regular basis along with showing new dollies.

Have a safe and happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Ascension said...

Aunque no sea un nuevo trabajo es fantastico, me encanta.
Feliz Halloween!!!
Y enhorabuena por tantos proyectos que tienes, seguro que todos seran un exito.
Por cierto estoy de acuerdo con la frase de tu perfil jejeje
besitos ascension

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Hello Ascension. I do hope you are doing well. I've seen your site in the past couple of days but haven't had time to comment. I will remedy that.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...