Friday, October 21, 2011

In Progress

I'm behind but I'm not out. The cool weather is finally here and I'm enjoying it. I'd rather be outside walking and crunching leaves but I have to concentrate on more dollies. So here are some doll pins in the works. I wore my witch doll pin Wallis to the job and got a commission for 12 similar ones.  Pretty cool.


These babies are almost done. I'm procrastinating a bit. The wad of white are strips of a gauze type fabric. Quite messy. Their eye sockets have been painted and their button eyes stitched on. I have their hearts cut out and ready to be stitched on top of their bandaged bodies. They look kind of cute. Then I'll add some beads, some type of hair and a bit more paint. The next couple of days will be another pic.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wendy- you just keep creating- you always inspire me. Love these little guys!!!

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...