Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

The first day of a brand new year. My holiday decorations have been put away, the apartment has been swept, 2011 statements have been filed and I'm ready for a brand new creative year. I'm still working on my lists but I have a good handle on what will be worked on first. I don't believe in resolutions but I have many goals. My next show is in February and I'm very excited about that.

Some of my goals will be to finish some of my quilting projects; sketch more (probably everyday); get back to editing my kid's book; start Halloween and Christmas ornaments and dolls in February instead of September; travel more (even if it's just to the next town); spend more time with friends; read more; lose 10 pounds; and be nicer to myself. I will have more details in the near future along with new pictures.

I am very excited about this new year. So many wonderful ideas waiting to get out of my head and onto paper, or spring forth from fabric and wool. This is my year. Prepare for the Juggernaut that is Wendy.

Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Ascension said...

Estoy segura de que todos tus proyectos se van a cumplir y ademas con mucho exito, solo hay que ver el entusiasmo conque lo cuentas.
besitos ascension

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Happy New Year Ascension! I hope you enjoy the creations I'll be coming up with this year.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...