Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Emma


This is Emma. It's one of my grandma's name. She started out with a stuffed head and needle sculpted face. I then put Rigid Wrap over her face. When that was dry, I put on a layer of Creative Paper Clay, then painted her features.


She is cute. I like the Paper Clay, I'll have to work on getting a good brown color. I don't like the stuffed head underneath though. That was a learning curve. Her hair is wool from Gypsy Wools in Colorado. I made her bonnet which was a lot of fun.


Her dress and apron are made from reproduction Civil War fabrics.


Is that bonnet adorable or what?



Her boots and stockings are painted, along with the detail of the buttons.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...