Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It Sucks Being Sick

Yes, it does. I'm just now getting back to business after being sick for almost two weeks.  I had a very bad head cold which turned into a sinus infection. It wasn't pretty at all and I won't go into details. But I'm doing a lot better now and working to get the creative juices flowing again because....

The Holidays Are Coming!

Yep, I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. It's another month and just one more after this one. Really?  What the heck? As they always say, time waits for no one so you might as well have a blast. I have the Krankies Craft Show to work towards and I need to get more work in the shops and back on Etsy. I'm praying that I stay well as I've way to much to do before the end of the year. Oh, did I mention I was also doing NANOWRIMO this month? Yep, I'm a crazy gal.

Have a nice November and I will be getting pics up shortly.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm glad you are starting to feel better Wendy- it does suck so bad to WANT to do something but your body will not cooperate. I can't wait to see pictures- remember to not over-do it right away and wind up backtracking :) sending you healing hugs!

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks Kim. It's difficult not overdoing it, but when the body tires out, it's time for a nap.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...