Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Las Amigas Fall Art Show & Sale

Mid last week, a friend emailed me asking if I wanted to participate in her groups art show that was coming up. They were having their last meeting and she thought of me and that I might want to go in with them. Of course I said yes even though it was at the last minute. It was at a home, that was gorgeous. I love it when people take a nothing house and turn it into something special. The weather held out, I met some really nice ladies and have been invited to their next show. I also sold some things.






2 comments:

Kim said...

what a beautiful set up- I would love this kind of a sale. Woo Hoo on selling some items too!!!

Wendy Lu said...

What a lovely photo tour! Thanks, Wendy! The costumes and dolls all look awesome. And I like that cute cabin house. :)

Hope you're having a great week so far!

~Wendy Lu

The Red Angel Blog

Here She Is!

It finally came through. Good grief. I'm supposed to be participating in Inktober and here is my first one. Yep, I'm behind. B...