Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Goodbye April

Can you believe it? Again, the month has flown by. Unbelievable. Still working on giving myself some credit on the things I got done and worked on this month and not worrying about what I didn't get done or work on this month. A constant battle this is.

Here's what I did:

  • Bless This House quilt top pieces have been put together, working on borders
  • worked on blue blouse and collar is attached
  • 2 out of 3 commissions done, one commission was pushed back until June
  • 2 out of 3 books read
  • nothing on edit 5 of Map Hunter I, letting it rest while I work on the next book in the series
  • started rough draft of Map Hunter II
  • no new dolls, but started painting faces for Day of the Dead ornaments
  • fixed my socks and knitted the heels
  • started mixed media painting
Now that I look at this list, not bad. Not great. But not bad. You have no idea how hard it is right now for me to say, not bad and be okay with it. I've been given another day. With luck, another month. Yeah. I'll keep at it. Hope you do too.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...