Monday, August 19, 2013

I'm Back With No Pics

Hello people!  I'm back.  My laptop crashed and burned August 1 and I just got it back.  I've been reinstalling things, anti-virus stuff, browsers, Adobe, Java, and whatnot.  Good grief.  It's been quite an experiment not being online or just having the ability to type up stories.  The first two days were horrid.  I cried.  Then I got used to not having it and actually worked on things.  I did miss having it when I wanted to do some research or work on my stories.  But now, I'm back in business.

I will be backing up things on a regular basis.  I have to redo my document files and I'm glad I had the majority of those on a flash drive.  The full impact of what I lost hasn't hit me yet.  But I'm back...  I did write some blogs and I will be posting post-dated ones.  So bear with me.  I just uploaded pics and the program is different and I haven't figured out how to resize or fix photos.  Not too happy about that, but I've got my laptop back.

I also did a lot more reading too and almost finished another blouse.  I'm getting ready for an upcoming show, Halloween, the holidays, some workshops (one I will be taking and those I hope to teach), and more clothes.  I don't know if I'll have a costume ready for the Ren Fest coming up.  Oh well, there's always next year.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...