Sunday, August 25, 2013

Very Bad Paintings

I working very hard to do a painting a week.  My online art community's prompt was to paint using a color you don't normally use.  So I chose this green color.  The pics aren't the best.  Still trying to figure out how to be able to fix photos.



I'll try to get better pics later.  But I wanted to show that I'm creating.  They are acrylic on hot press 140 lb watercolor paper.  Not the affect that I wanted but I tried it.  I wanted to do something fast and I worked on both at the same time on one piece of paper then cut in half.  Took about two hours.  I'm really busy making things for my upcoming shows and this, right now is just for fun.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...