Thursday, October 31, 2013

Wrap up of October 2013

I say it every month.  Can't believe this one is over.  I was able to decorate a small section of my apartment this year.  Now that I've gotten started, next year will be better.  It's taken me seven years to get to this point.  I can start planning for 2014, tomorrow.


It wasn't a bad month.  Still working on not being too hard on myself.  Along with getting two part-time local gigs I accomplished:

  • read one out of three books
  • 14 out of 31 Days of Halloween
  • Got 13 ornaments done
  • Painted two complete pics and worked on five
  • Cut out my pirate vest (almost done)
  • 3637 words on Map Hunter 3- rough draft
  • 6750+ more general writing (a total of 10,387 words for the month)
  • Participated in online doll group swap
  • Began to teach a young lady how to sew
I know I am way hard on myself and my accomplishments but this blog is for my creative journey.  I'm just now getting started and this year isn't over yet.  I will be starting NANOWRIMO tonight at midnight.


Write a novel in a month, 50 thousand words from November 1 to November 30.  I will be working on at least three short stories but may add another one.  I know I'll hit my mark this year.  I have started a list for November and may have to take it down a notch because of NANO.  I also have a craft fair this month too.

I thought fall was here but today it's going to be in the 70s.  Enough already.  May everyone have a wonderful Halloween.  Stay safe.

1 comment:

Lady Jane said...

I love your display. You are one busy lady... LJ

Catching Up

Getting back on the creative wagon. Got some things done, new things designed, bills paid, caught up on emails, found a doll I'd been lo...