Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Halloween Swap Ornament- 31 Days 11

My online doll group has a Halloween Ornament swap going on and this little gal, Serilda is on her way to a new home.  Good thing because she's really cute and I was falling in love with her.  So I guess there is a plus at getting things done at the last minute.  Just kidding.



She has a tulle underskirt, painted boots and face, and there's a pipe cleaner in her hat and can be posed a bit.  The spider is a charm and it does look like she's not expecting that particular kind of friend.

Here's a painting tip: To paint feet or shoes, stick the legs in a toe separator. Yeah, the ones you use for your toesies.


No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...