Friday, October 4, 2013

31 Days of Halloween -2

I know, I know.  I'm behind on my 31 Days.  So here is a watercolor painting I did today. The paper is long, 9 2/3" by 4 1/4".  The paper was in a Sennelier block and I used Nicholson's Peerless Water Colors, the complete edition.  I guess I should have taken a pic of those.  That's on my list.  I don't have to go anywhere Saturday or Sunday, so maybe I can catch up.


I seriously have to save up for an editing program.  I took this on my cell phone.  I may do another one.  A female.  Thanks for stopping by.

Today I also cut out ten more Bat Santas and I basted the facing on my red blouse so I can put in the buttonholes tomorrow.  Yay!  I'll finally have something new to wear.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...