Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March -No pics

Yes, it is March but there is no spring. At least just yet. I don't like the teasing Mother Nature is doing right now. One day it's snowing, the next 68 degrees, then the next freezing rain. A little consistency would be appreciated. I'm having a bout of cabin fever and I await spring. Like so many others.

I accomplished my challenge of 29 Faces. It was fun doing it, trying to keep up with it all. I didn't get a chance to try as many different media that was part of the prompt but I finished it. I can always go back and continue to work with pen and ink, more watercolors, and color pencils. I'm good with getting better using those things. The thing is now, I have no adrenaline rush going on. Once I had my 29th face done, the rush was gone. Ack! Now I've got to build it up again. Right now, that's a challenge, especially with the crazy weather. I will have to work through this soon.

What I am going to do is make 20 pieces of art for Lent. The time period of. Many people give things up. I will give up cookies and chocolate so all the Girl Scout cookies have been devoured this Fat Tuesday. But I think I want to create to get back in the groove. So stay tuned. The art can be paintings, drawings, dolls, figures, applique. I want to thank those that have joined the party. Spring is coming. Spring is coming.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...