Friday, February 28, 2014

The End

I did it. I finished the 29 Faces challenge and yes, it was a challenge. It was very difficult keeping up, having to do more than one face at a time to catch up. Well, I'm done and I did have fun and learn some new techniques and used media I hadn't used before. I will continue to fill up my sketchbooks and do new paintings. I'm glad this was only once a year. Now I have to work on other things. Stay tuned.


I started and ended this challenge with a black pen and using one continuous line. The sketch below was the first. Not bad. I'll have to practice this technique a bit more.


2 comments:

Astera said...

Another great duo...from their grim expression I understand why I always found the circus a bit unsettling! ;)
You show great hand control in these continuous line drawings, I am very impressed by how natural and fluent the sign is even in the smallest details. Looking forward to seeing your next projects! :)

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thank you Astera.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...