Friday, February 28, 2014

The End

I did it. I finished the 29 Faces challenge and yes, it was a challenge. It was very difficult keeping up, having to do more than one face at a time to catch up. Well, I'm done and I did have fun and learn some new techniques and used media I hadn't used before. I will continue to fill up my sketchbooks and do new paintings. I'm glad this was only once a year. Now I have to work on other things. Stay tuned.


I started and ended this challenge with a black pen and using one continuous line. The sketch below was the first. Not bad. I'll have to practice this technique a bit more.


2 comments:

Astera said...

Another great duo...from their grim expression I understand why I always found the circus a bit unsettling! ;)
You show great hand control in these continuous line drawings, I am very impressed by how natural and fluent the sign is even in the smallest details. Looking forward to seeing your next projects! :)

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thank you Astera.

Here She Is!

It finally came through. Good grief. I'm supposed to be participating in Inktober and here is my first one. Yep, I'm behind. B...