Friday, September 4, 2015

Keeping up with Faces

Okay, I did two faces today in order to keep up. Something weird happened to me and I decided that I was better than the incident and that I was going to get busy. So here are my faces.


The blue one is for how I was feeling yesterday. It was a sucky day. But... I shall persevere and keep on keeping on. The green one is one continuous line and both are done with color pencil.


I made progress on my Bargello quilt. I'm doing the wall hanging just to see how the thing is done. But I can continue on to make it a bit longer so it will turn into a throw. The backing is flannel. I'm finally excited about this project.


And here is a job on the longarm frame. So far so good for the end of the week. Time to continue to find my happy and create like nobody's business.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...