Keeping up with Faces

Okay, I did two faces today in order to keep up. Something weird happened to me and I decided that I was better than the incident and that I was going to get busy. So here are my faces.


The blue one is for how I was feeling yesterday. It was a sucky day. But... I shall persevere and keep on keeping on. The green one is one continuous line and both are done with color pencil.


I made progress on my Bargello quilt. I'm doing the wall hanging just to see how the thing is done. But I can continue on to make it a bit longer so it will turn into a throw. The backing is flannel. I'm finally excited about this project.


And here is a job on the longarm frame. So far so good for the end of the week. Time to continue to find my happy and create like nobody's business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Pic Post

Catching Up

Hello December -No Pic Post