Thursday, September 3, 2015

Rocky Start

I was off to a rocky start. Yes, I know, only three days in. Little voices of self-doubt were trying to creep in because life happens. Anyway, I got my second face done for 29 Faces. I make no promises of finishing. The weather sucks. 90 degrees and very humid. Working on staying positive in the fact that autumn is coming along with cooler temps.


I have no idea where I'm going with these faces. I'm just going to do them. The first two I've used watercolor pencils. I would like to be able to blend better. I think I know what to do now. Layers before adding the water.

I will finish longarming a quilt today. Can't show it because it's a gift. I did pull fabric for two more wallets, one is a gift. I really need to get back to my Bargello quilt top. I've given up on the garden. I will have to prep the soil this fall so there will be more nutrients in it next spring for planting. I will most definitely plan better for next year. So I guess I better get going. Seeing that there will be a lot of things I work on that I can't show because they are gifts. Hmmm...

#29faces

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...