Sunday, November 1, 2015

Welcome November!

Well, October sure did fly by. Once again, I didn't decorate like I wanted to. Things seemed to speed up and I missed everything. I'm sure the move into my studio space didn't help and getting that all set up. I was too tired to venture out for Halloween and well... I guess I'll have to make better plans for next year.

My art table is a mess. I am participating in NANOWRIMO this month and so far I'm on target. But I've got to do something about this table. It's jamming my creative frequencies and I have too much to do this month.


So this is what I accomplished last month.

  • one book read (very bad indeed, so behind)
  • worked on various writing projects three times (again, not good)
  • 6 business quilts longarmed
  • worked on applique once
  • took a day trip to the Catawba Valley Quilters Show and a woodworking show as a bonus in Hickory, NC
  • for entertainment, I went to a bottling party at Sutler's Spirits
  • 10 World of Wendy Lu blog posts
  • 9 Wendy B Quilts blog posts
  • one Halloween drawing
  • started watching a new series (for me) on Netflix
  • started my first pair of mittens
For this month, I will work hard on being nice to me. I seem to forget that. I will do more of what I like to do and learn some new things as well. 

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...