My art table is a mess. I am participating in NANOWRIMO this month and so far I'm on target. But I've got to do something about this table. It's jamming my creative frequencies and I have too much to do this month.
So this is what I accomplished last month.
- one book read (very bad indeed, so behind)
- worked on various writing projects three times (again, not good)
- 6 business quilts longarmed
- worked on applique once
- took a day trip to the Catawba Valley Quilters Show and a woodworking show as a bonus in Hickory, NC
- for entertainment, I went to a bottling party at Sutler's Spirits
- 10 World of Wendy Lu blog posts
- 9 Wendy B Quilts blog posts
- one Halloween drawing
- started watching a new series (for me) on Netflix
- started my first pair of mittens
For this month, I will work hard on being nice to me. I seem to forget that. I will do more of what I like to do and learn some new things as well.