Monday, April 4, 2016

Monday

A new day of a new week of a new month. That's a mouthful. Today was a good day. I was able to longarm two preemie quilts, made binding and attached it to one of them, started a list for a huge project, organized and tallied receipts from last month (will be doing that once a month for end of year taxes, yes, I'm thinking of making next year's taxes as easy as possible), wrote a rough draft for a short story, attached Raggedy Ann's limbs (she was supposed to be done last year for her 100th anniversary), and stuffed arms for two Halloween dolls.


She's got big feet but that's okay. The thing is is to get her done. Paint job will be this week.

2 comments:

Judi Hunziker said...

Most of my dolls have big feet too, just like me, LOL! Can't wait to see your Raggedy doll finished.

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Judi, Thanks so much for that. I tell you, I've been close to tossing her several times because of her feet.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...