Friday, April 1, 2016

Made It

I survived another month. March is now in the record books. It wasn't a great month. Fell off the turnip truck yet again but I've picked myself up, dusted myself off, and I'm looking for another truck to hop on. So here's what happened:


  • 2 books read
  • 12 days of writing
  • 4 business quilts
  • 2 preemie quilt tops together, 1 longarmed
  • 12 World of Wendy Lu blog posts 
  • 6 Wendy B Quilts blog posts
  • worked on 3 Halloween projects
  • worked on 2 regular dolls
  • a lot of bear sketches
  • 4 alcohol ink paintings
  • 2 art workshops attended
  • 1 writing workshop attended
Now that I look at the list, it wasn't a bad month. I will focus on what I did do and not the things I didn't do. I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...