Saturday, October 1, 2016

Happy October!

It's finally here! October! I've been waiting a whole year for it to arrive again. We're still getting some warm temps here in the south and I hope that stops soon. And there is that pesky Matthew hanging out in the ocean. Let's hope he doesn't make landfall. Matthew the hurricane.


Aren't these pretty? I took this pic outside Trader Joe's. I'm going to have to get some of the smaller decorative gourds. Sketch them or paint them. I am so excited about this time of year. The adventure is in full swing. This is going to be a busy month for filling up those sketchbooks, Halloween things, dolls, paintings, another challenge, and some stitch work. I will have to do more walking too. Crunch some leaves. Scare some chipmunks.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...