Saturday, October 29, 2016

The Adventure Continues

Yes, it continues and evolves. Life still wants to throw things at me and some things I can't control. So I work on things I can control. My artwork and my writing. I am ready to do NaNoWriMo this year, starting at midnight November 1st. I will probably meet with my local group for the kickoff. I've missed Halloween again. So I've decided that it is truly a year round thing and will continue making things and figure out an outfit for next year. I'm still working on turning around this year. Working on my own break. Scared to death about it but the end has not been written and I want it to be different than what I've got now. So here's what I've been doing.

I took a Cosmic Smashbook workshop and it's like a journal making class but for personal development. It was fun, like being in kindergarden again. Lots of paint and glue. In the center of the journal, we wrote what we wanted to accomplish, our dreams, etc and then painted our hands over to protect those dreams. We can add photos, poems, pictures from magazines, anything that will help us reach our goals.


My goofy pic. I will work more on my cover. Yes, that's a pirate. That's how I see my adventure.


My first page will be one of fear and good feel arrows being shot into it. To get rid of the fear that is holding me back. The fear of failure, success, just being.


Here is the center of my journal where I wrote my dreams and goals. I traced and painted my hands over those dreams and goals.


This is an in progress project. Just like I'm a work in progress. This whole process is interesting and I will update as often as I can.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...