Friday, September 15, 2017

It Always Seems Like I'm Starting Over

But that's okay. One big commission out of the way. I cleaned up the work space so I can mess it up again. I really do need to go back through all my supplies and really see what I have and what I don't have. Nothing like running out and buying something you already have but you've put it in such a safe place, you can't find it. Went through my meager fabric stash and picked some fabric out for some Wendland Witches.


I also reorganized my downloaded photos. Nice and neat in files. The house got a new cable/internet provider yesterday. It took all day, so I read a book. My quota for the year is 39. I don't know why I chose that number. Last year I read 27 books. I have read 27 books this year so far and it looks like I'll meet my mark. I think this is pretty good considering just a few years ago I wasn't reading anything at all.

That's the update. Gotta go and finish a hat for a witch. See ya.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...