Friday, September 1, 2017

A Rambling No Pic Post - September

Eegads! Gazooks! Heck!

It's September y'all. A brand new month. We're in the third quarter of the year. The older I get, time just doesn't seem to like me anymore. But that's okay. I'm tough. Most of the time. I'm in a 'Never give up, never surrender' mode. I think. I did say this was rambling. So many disasters happening around the country right now. I say my prayers, send goddess vibes, and do what I can to make things a little bit brighter. Because right now, that's all I've got. Smile at a total stranger when I'm out and about. Wave greetings to people. Call a friend I haven't spoken to in years to just hear their voice because time goes on.

I am here in Michigan. I've come to the conclusion that I will be here for awhile and things will be okay. My Tribe is a good size and they believe in me. I'm ready to start believing in me... again. And I will continue to do so because life can throw some nasty things at you. Two more months until that wonderful time of the year. Halloween. Already leaves are changing colors overnight. The temps are staying south of 80, way south most days. We'll probably get and Indian summer in October. Or maybe not. But I'm ready for my first northern winter in eleven years.

So what's on the docket for the month? First I'm finishing up some doll dresses for another artist. I'm almost done with a witch doll and Raggedy Ann just needs a new dress. I will be participating in 29 Faces this month and get going on some new witches and Halloween things. I rewrote a draft to a mid-grade story that just wasn't working out. One more short story is ready for another draft. And a friend has invited up north to her dad's cabin. By a lake. Ha! That's so Halloween. I'll let you know how that goes. At first nothing was really going on in my life. Now, I'm out to change that, so expect a few more posts than usual. And I've got to make something for Halloween. I've been invited to a party. Hang in there peeps. I am.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...