Friday, December 22, 2017

Cancel That

My 30 day challenge isn't going well because if increased hours at the other job. So instead of beating myself up over the fact that not much is getting done, I will wait until January when my hours are back to normal. I will still be doing things such as sketching and picking fabrics, continue to downsize, and trying to figure out how to store my buttons. A friend's mother gave me a file box full of buttons. Many of them on cards. The bigger ones can be used for clothes or costumes, so I can't just give them away. As soon as I do, I will make something and need them.

The snow here has just about melted. Which is good. Maybe tomorrow after the job I can get a walk in but my knee is telling me that something is coming our way. I'm also fighting the first signs of a head cold which starts with a scratchy throat. Great. I'm working on it. I have Christmas and the day after off, so I don't want to be sick. I guess it was inevitable, t'is the season to get smacked by a bug or two.

I'm working on cup two of coffee and thinking I may want to change the foot shape of my new boudoir or bed doll. before I stuff the ones that are ready. Then I can see which foot works best.

Have a wonderful Friday.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...