Friday, January 19, 2018

Hey!

I know it's been a bit but the first three weeks of the first month of the New Year have been a bit sucky. And I wasn't kind to myself. Yep, still working on that. I do know what happened but don't want to go over it now that I've dealt with it. The past rearing it's ugly head once more. I think that will always happen so I shall continue to move on. I think more morning pep talks are needed. I did get a wonderful writing pep talk from a lovely friend in North Carolina. I told her of a problem I was having with one of my stories and she got me to seeing things in a different way. And I've been getting encouragement from a couple of doll makers who work in air dry clay. I'm going to finish something in that new medium, for me, this month. It won't be perfect but I'll have something to show.

I did manage to get down into the dungeon this morning and finally get some sewing of the body parts done. For several days, it's been freezing down there and one time I was wrapped up so much I looked like Ralphie's brother on his way to school. I believe that put a damper on many things and well... the slope got steeper and the slide ensued. I finally got Raggedy Ann done. Oh my gosh! It has been crossed off the list. I also have been sketching and forgot to take a pic and I will do that tonight. But she is done and I can give her back to her owner.


Feeling better about things, so let's hope I can keep it going. Sometimes I feel like a teenager with all this creative angst. Stay warm.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...