Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Parts and Parts

It's starting to get good around here. Mother Nature is still messing around. Warm temps, enough to melt the snow and be able to see dead grass and the sidewalk. Then in an instant, there's more snow. Right now I'm looking out the window and it's trying its best to squeeze out tiny snowflakes. We at least have another two, if not three months of winter left. I do recall one year that it snowed on Memorial Day.

Okay then... I'm doing better about not allowing others and their drama and nonsense get to me. I am my own person, I know what I want, and I know what I have to go to get what's right for me. I've got a doll show coming up and I've been busy. I cut out body parts that I had sewn last week and started to turn the pieces.


I am also attempting some male bed dolls. Yes, they had them, dressed in fancy suits or as sailors. I think I will add some golfers and playboys.


No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...