Thursday, January 4, 2018

Starting

It's really hard getting a start in the New Year. First, you have to figure out what day it is after all the days off for holidays and whatnot. Then it's finding and getting back into some kind of schedule, which I have to cut myself some slack and remind myself that I'm still in the first week of everything new. The weather isn't helping, being 20 degrees below normal for this time of year and all I want to do is hibernate. But I can't.

I got my first new doll pattern done and a prototype made up. I need to make a few changes but I'm liking the doll so far. It doesn't look like much but it's a start.


I think I will finish three at a time to see if I really like the pattern. I've also gotten in a second edit for two short stories. Not much happens when my work schedule is midday but it's still early in the month to figure that out. Stay warm and have a good day.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...