Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Day 2- 31 Days of Halloween

I was going to write a longer post of my very cool weekend getaway but time got away. So here's my drawing for October and I did continue to set up my Bullet Journal.


Yes, I spelled piranha wrong. Whatever. A cross between Audrey and Day of the Triffids. I think. Maybe not.


The beginnings of October. Lots more room to fill in. And my creative muse team is growing. Bailey has a new friend who doesn't have a name yet. He is a creation by the wonderful artist Nicole Johnson of mealy mOnster land.


Also been packing for the doll show this weekend. Gotta get more organized. Later!

#mealymonsterland nicolejohnson


1 comment:

Steven W. Dunn said...

Hey Wendy!
Your creativity amazes me. Can't wait to hear about the doll show.
I know your creations will be a hit.
Steven

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...