Friday, October 12, 2018

Muah ha ha!

Well, well, when it rains it hails. Right when I'm staring to get into a groove, life happens. Found out I have Lyme Disease. And my truck is in the shop. Not one or the other but both one right after the other. In two days. Whatever, I've got stuff to do. I nabbed a spot in another doll show in November so I will be sewing like a mad woman. And I still haven't made my Halloween costume. Yeah, I know, I was supposed to start it way back in February but I got in my way.

Part two of running around the wilds of Michigan. Two weekends ago I went to The Bewitching Peddlers of Halloween show in Marshall, MI. Marshall is a very quaint town and a house there has been featured in the film, 'The House with the Clock in the Walls.' Or something like that. I didn't get a chance to see the house and I haven't seen the film yet.


This is me at the entrance of the show. I didn't get the huge figures on either side of me. Next year. there were so many wonderful artists there. The figures below were by Dustin Poche.





Mr. E. A. Poe is by Joyce Stahl. As you can see, he sold. Actually a lot of her things sold.



These gourd critters are by Kevin Buntin. He's amazing too. I've got to get one of these.





Allen Cunningham did the Halloween dolls below. So cute. He's amazing too. Everyone was amazing. He also did the dollhouse. I've got to make myself a dollhouse. At least I know who to go to if I need help.




And these wonderful and whimsical pieces are by Laurie Hardin.


This was my second time being a visitor at this show. So much creative energy and very cool people. It will be in Marshall, MI again next year at the end of September. it's gonna be a long night tonight. Have some things to cut out. See ya!

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...