Monday, October 1, 2018

How Did That Happen?

I wasn't looking. Hello October! Finally some cooler temps. Today we got tons of rain and now the fog is moving in. Kind of creepy. Very Halloween like. And once again, I'm not ready. There's nothing like freaking out under-the-gun of getting things done. My doll show is this weekend and well... I'm flying by the seat of my pants. Maybe not, I am ready. It's that same old thing, am I good enough? It doesn't matter now... the show must go on.

What I am working on, one of the many things I'm working on is to sketch or draw something everyday in October. Hopefully I will be able to carry it on through November and December. But we'll start with this month. I don't know if I'll be following any of the wonderful challenges online but I will do my own creepy thing. Here's my first drawing.


I lightly sketched it in pencil first then went back in with a Tombow calligraphy pen. I love that pen. It's the W5-BH. I don't know what that means but it came with another pen with a larger point. Brush. I'm still learning how to work with them. It really works like a brush or a pen. The size of the sketchbook is 4" x 6" and I found it clearing out my stuff at my mom's. Dated when I was back in undergrad. Yikes! Many, many seasons ago. A lot of trips around the sun. Again, I love sketchbooks, I just don't fill them up. Have a good evening.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...