Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween!

Oh no! October has whizzed on by. I had a health relapse but had enough energy to take a selfie. Which I don't like taking.


I'm trying to take it easy for the trick or treaters tonight. I'm so glad it stopped raining. Right now the sun is out and not too cold. So maybe, just maybe, the kids will have a nice time this evening. The sickness has set me back once again. I guess that's a part of life. I just want my head to stop hurting and not feel so tired. Plans for November are underway though. I think I'll first take a short nap.

Have fun and be safe tonight.

2 comments:

Steven W. Dunn said...

Hey Wendy
Sorry about Maxwell and sorry about Lyme's disease. Hope you are feeling better really, really soon. I know today is YOUR DAY to celebrate so many things that you love. You're still a cute witch to me and at least you don't look "lyme-green" in this picture!
Happy Halloween!

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks Steve. Maxwell is better now and working on the other thing. We had about 50 or so trick o' treaters, up from last year, and it was fun greeting them. I most definitely will have to start my costume in January.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...