Tuesday, March 19, 2019

And She's Off

Got to the next step on my new pieces. Making things suck. That way, if they do suck, I won't be too disappointed. If they don't, I'll be pleasantly surprised. Already I'm figuring out how to do things differently the next time around. After dinner I will put in eyeballs.


I also started heads using a foil base. Because of drying time, I figured I'd get a bunch going at a time.


I also started painting two new dolls I created last year. Better late than never. I don't know if I'll make anymore.


So that's where I have stopped for today. At least until after I eat. My stomach is growling. Catch ya later.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...