Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Here We Go Again

Okay, so March started off fine and then ended up in a heap. The second week I got sick with a sinus infection and was down for three days. Figures. But I'm feeling better now and getting back on track. I know where I stand in my world right now and I don't like it. So I've got to fix it and make it work for me. When the world knocks you down, laugh and get up swinging.

One day at a time. One baby step at a time. If plans fall through, rework them. That's where I am right now. Plans have been put on hold for one thing and I was about to panic. But I'm better than that. I stopped and got quiet. I asked myself that if this plan has to be put on hold for awhile, what can you do to keep going in the direction you need to go? It did come to me quickly. Work in my new medium will be put on the back burner and I will work on something I know I can get done. My old medium. I'm on a deadline and I've got to do what I know I can get done. The new medium and designs will percolate for now. And I'm okay with that.

So... onward!!!!! I'm not down or out. Way to much to do and accomplish. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...