So I put the pants on my little girls. The blue pair looked stunning.
The other two, not so much. They looked so plain. I studied the blue, liking what I saw, looked to see if I had more print fabric to make new pants. The one in blue looks like she's got a shorts jumper on.
So I whipped up two more pairs of pants and they look lots better. So sweet!
Here are the first pairs of pants. I will keep them because other Wandis are on the way. This pattern will make great sailor pants. Maybe I stopped because the design I had in mind wasn't really what I wanted to do or what they wanted to wear. Bad Wendy decided to show up and tried to put a procrastination thought in my head. After all, things weren't working out, so put it away and go watch TV.
But I didn't. I continued on because they needed their pants, and once I worked through the pattern combination, the design took a different turn. Now I'm excited again. These guys were suppose to have a skirt on. Oh the creative process!