Friday, June 18, 2010

Creative Mojo Still Slipping




I'm not trying to freak out about my creative mojo going off and on, hot and cold. A deck of cards not even held together by fly spit. Okay, maybe not. At times I can find thermal air and coast, then I stop myself mid-happy dance, wondering why I'm happy. Nothing's getting done. But I am doing something, it's just not dolls! Maja called me a killjoy.



Any hoo, I've been writing up a storm. Reworking my young adult adventure manuscript and my adult pirate story. I am proud of myself, me still being techno challenged, that I figured out how to resize pics on my laptop so I can post them on other sites. So totally pleased. So I've got better pics of Marlow and Jesserina and my Reaper Man. You can actually see the bead work. I didn't take the pics, Maclain Bryant did. Reaper Man will be in a separate post 'cause I'm still me and the techno stuff still wants to be the boss.

2 comments:

Kim said...

don't you wish you knew exactly what caused the creative mojo to disappear so you could fix it quick when it happens? I sure do! You are writing, and that takes creativity I don't possess, so I am impressed and a bit jealous :) I think it's normal to be a bit off right now, you've just lost someone close to you and just returned from quite a trip- sending you a big hug- hang in there, good Wendy has your back and I'm rooting for you too :)

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks for the hug Kim. I think Good Wendy is around and climbing through the pile of fabric and wool Bad Wendy threw on top of her. I will continue to work to get out of this funk.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...