Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 2010 Wrap Up

What a month. I really didn't get much done after the funeral, trip home up north, a short illness, and then losing my creative mojo. I was slipping into the pit of poo. So I celebrated my birthday for a week again, like I did last year and I enjoyed myself. I also recharged the creative batteries. I met with friends I hadn't seen in awhile, talked to artist and writer friends and reconnected with creative business contacts.

So, this is what I did accomplish:
Sage, a stump doll with polymer face and hands
finished reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

Worked on my bunny wall hanging, started a Double Irish Chain quilt, worked on my pirate story, and started another foil doll for the film.

I'm kind of glad this month is over. There were setbacks and some disappointments but the trip to the mountains saved everything. Onto a brand new month, a new year for me. It's time to turn into a creative juggernaut.

Are you ready?

1 comment:

Kim said...

woo hoo- I'm ready! Come on July!!!

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...