Monday, June 21, 2010

Sage Welcomes Summer

Here she is. Sage is finally done and on the first day of summer. She came out better than expected and she's been traveling for quite some time now and is in need of a rest, light meal and a cool beverage.
She's got lots of beads and the only thing missing is her medicine pouch. I'm waiting on a mustard seed from a friend tonight in applique group. My friend Rita gave me some old kid gloves that I will use for her pouch. I may have to darken it a little with shoe polish because the gloves are off white. It's all good.

The ball on her staff is actually painted with gold Lumiere paint but it's not showing up well.

She's got a hood on and a shawl over her cloak. I don't know if I'm back in the creative saddle again but I have gotten back to finishing. I worked on my bunny wall hanging this morning to kind of get me into my art groove. Still feeling kind of blah. Maybe it's the heat.

Happy Summer everyone!



No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...