Monday, July 5, 2010

Creative Mojo Man

I have been in the dumps something fierce the past month and I'm starting to come out of it. I think. I don't want to count those chickens or put that horse where I think it should go at the moment. Any hoo, last week I had had it and went looking for my creative mojo. Good Wendy had him cornered so I decided to grab him and make him. It's a start. Got the fabric ready to cover him; leftovers from a tote bag a friend made me. I want to have him done by the end of the week. He's screaming for Wendys too.

I wrote about me changing my work table and that I should take a pic. Well here it is. Pretty cramped right. I've got Grim in the back for inspiration. He's waiting for buddies to party with. I told him that scaring old people wasn't a party. Maybe the neighbors. My writing books are at the ready as well as my needle felting implements.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love that you are creating a MOJO! I love your work space too- I love to see where people work their magic :)

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...