Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March List

Grab a cup of tea or coffee and have a seat. Are you ready for this month's list? Here we go.

Quilting
Hop to It block #2
1/4 more quilting of bunny wall hanging

Writing
Polish Map Hunter manuscript, send it off
Set up Kitchen for Script Frenzy

Reading
Beyond Positive Thinking
Changeless
Ireland's Pirate Queen

Art
5 Postcards
1 Painting
Rough sketches of Halloween paintings for Oct show
Design Halloween mug rugs

Dolls
3 Ghostie Girls
1 Creative Mojo Man
2 Koji Bears covered
3 Koji Bears dressed
2 Mardi Gras skellies
6 Wandi Dolls finished
6 Wandi Mermaids
10 Day of the Dead ornaments

Not included are extra pieces for the film. I may be ready for a padded room with a view by the time this month is over. But if you're ready for a fun ride, join me.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I've been working on my list Wendy- don't have it ready yet- but later this week I will post. Your list is huge! Your fingers are going to be flying- maybe I better think of a superhero name for you!!! Good luck on your list this month- I'm so glad you do this because last month it sure did keep me on track last month :)

FarmGirl Arts and renEWEables said...

Wow! You go girl.
I just have too many interruptions: teenager, husband, sheep, health, etc.
Maybe some of it is needing to focus, too. Your list will help!
Love ya dahlink!

Here She Is!

It finally came through. Good grief. I'm supposed to be participating in Inktober and here is my first one. Yep, I'm behind. B...