Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Works in Progress
Here is a spring Wandi Doll that I've started. I have to finish her face job and dress her. Her undies are cut out and ready to be sewn.
Three dolls for the film. They are dish soap bottles covered with fabric. They have foil heads that will be wrapped with strips of fabric. Some will have feathers and other embellishments.
You can really see a part of my messy art table. These two are the forms for my Mardi Gras skellies.
A closer look at those skellies. They just look like plucked quails. They crack me up.
The two Koji Bears that need to be covered with brown wool. The pink was used to help pad his belly. It won't be seen. I try to use up scrap wool as filler.
And finally, faerie parts, also for the film. I'm still trying to figure out how to make their wings. There are so many different ways to do them. Those are things in progress that need to be completed this month. Along with the 'list'. Ha, ha, ha!
I'm really working to do more posts on my old blog but I am being challenged. The doll pins I recently finished, well, I sold seven of t...
Yep, weird week but I made it. Got back to sketching, prepped my next Redwork piece, painted in the sketchbook. Maybe I can fill it up this ...
I keep saying it. Time flies by whether you're having fun or not. We are into the last month of 2016. And even though the bulk of this y...
No one said life would be dull. Or how many things would get thrown at you while you're trying to find your place in the world. Just whe...