Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hello March!

This one is going to be quick and short. I just want to wish everyone a happy, prosperous, and enormously creative March. I have my list made up and will post it tomorrow. If you thought February's list was large, March is humongous. Well, maybe not that big. But I've got to get ready for that show in May and my one woman show in Oct. I'm also trying to book a show in the summer on the coast and apply for a grant. Then there's still the writing. Script Frenzy is in April. I wonder if there is a medical term for what I have.


Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I wonder if what you have is contagious because you get tons done and if it's contagious I'm scraping up the money to come see you and hopefully catch it too!!! Good luck this month Wendy :)

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...