Friday, September 23, 2011

Next Ghostie Girl and a Skull head

Now I'm working on getting things finished while dealing with Stink Bugs. Hate it when they fly. The sound is creepy. Anyway, I've been chugging along and here's my next Ghostie Girl. I don't have a name for her yet. That's not good. Maybe once I have her face on, it'll come to me.


This little lady will have a black over skirt, bustle, and black trim on her bodice and bottoms of sleeves. Her boots will have black beads for buttons. She will be training her bat circus.


From my voodoo doll pin pattern, I used green fabric and two buttons for eyes to make these little witch pins. If it weren't for the striped legs, they'd look like little green men from space.


This is my skellie skull. I already had a wet felted oval and added to it with leftover wool. Not wasting anything. You can barely see eye sockets. He has now been covered with white and that was interesting too because I had to hide the under colors. When I look at him now, the under color barely shows through which is good. After all, he is deceased and moldy. Stay tuned for more pics.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...