Friday, November 11, 2011

In Progress

This is going to be another quick post. I'm behind on NaNo again and will catch up today after two meetings. I feel like I'm a branch of Santa's workshop. Here's a sample of what I've been up to.


Finally getting some Moli Dolls dressed. As you can see by their colors, they were supposed to be for Halloween but didn't make it.  What am I talking about? Halloween is all the time.
The pink and black skirt is for another doll.


I made a ton of snowman pins years ago.  Each year I pull out the one I have left. I made a new pattern so I can take some to the Krankie's Holiday Craft Fair next month. They don't take long to do and I like them.


Here are new ornaments. They are going to be dressed in a primitive way. Some will have wings.


Another skirt for a Moli Doll. Although when I put it against her, it may turn out to be a dress. Have a good day.

2 comments:

Wendy Lu said...

I absolutely love these Moli Dolls! They're smaller than some of the other dolls I've seen on your blog but I like them a lot. :) And I especially like the green skirt in the first picture. So cute!

And I'm behind on NaNo as well. Come on, Wendy Lu, we can do it!

~TRA

The Red Angel Blog

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks RA. The Moli Dolls are about the same height as the Wandi Dolls but more kid like. I'm liking the green skirt too.

I'm working on NaNo as soon as I finish this. We can do it Wendy Lu!

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...