Friday, November 4, 2011

NaNoWriMo

I'm trying to keep up.  Dolls are almost done, some in the middle of being done.  I'm working as hard as I can while dealing with, well, life.  The job.  You know, things you have to do that take up time from things you really want to do.  Those things that make you happy and content.  Those things that make your life shine and sing for you.

I promise pics by the weekend.  That's my goal to myself and you can put me to task.  I'll even show things in progress.  For NaNo..... drum roll please.  My count as of yesterday was

5086
A little over my goal for three days worth of work.  Yee ha!!  Okay, gotta go.  Breakfast and some dollies.

2 comments:

Kim said...

woo hoo! You go girl! I know how hard it is to balance real life and what calls to your heart- I'm struggling with it right now big time. Keep at it Wendy!!

Wendy Luane Barber said...

We'll both keep at it Kim. I'm bound and determined to win this year.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...