Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I do hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. I was truly blessed with being with friends, watching the parade, Purina Dog Show, football game (Packers won over Lions), Tanglewood Park for their light display, holiday shows and lots and lots of food.  The newest item on the menu was smoked mac and cheese (five cheeses) and green tomato and apple pie.  Oh - my - gosh!



Two kinds of dressing, cornbread and regular bread. Five bean salad, freshly made cranberry sauce.


Five cheese, smoked mac and cheese on the left and sweet potatoes on the right.  The mac and cheese was smoked in Joel's smoker outside.  The Butt Bros BBQ smoker.


The two birds were in the smoker too. There was so much food. Oh my! I forgot to get a pic of the desserts. Sweet potato pie, lemon pie, green tomato and apple pie, apricot bars, brownies.

1 comment:

Lady Jane said...

Checking out your blog at 10am...I'm Hungry!!! Leaving blogland for a snack... Cheers, LJ

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...